Bowker Blackburn MINI require a bright and capable Accounts Assistant with excellent organisation and communication skills to join their friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Daily banking including cash allocation and reconciliation of card payments
- Credit Control
- Inputting and coding of large volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Bacs/cheque payments
- Petty cash
- Bank reconciliations
- Control Account reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have previous experience in a similar role. A working knowledge of CDK/Keyloop Drive DMS would be advantageous.
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday to Friday.
Benefits of working for this successful and award-winning retailer Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
Interested candidates should send their CV with letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.